How is unwanted fat removed?
In the past, you had few options for removing unwanted fat: Surgery or liposuction. Thankfully, recent innovations have resulted in new, non-surgical, FDA-approved technology to remove excess fat, and injections to remove a double chin. At B + A Medical Aesthetics in Cedar Park, we offer several treatments for custom body sculpting.
- Kybella: Kybella injections work to melt away under-chin fat with an active ingredient found in nature. This synthetic version of deoxycholic acid works to break down the fat cells, which are flushed away by your body over time.
- BodyTite: BodyTite produces a dual result, melting away unwanted fat and tightening skin in one treatment.
- truSculpt: A non-invasive treatment to remodel and resculpt tissues while tightening skin, truScupt uses RF technology for custom body contouring.
- Emsculpt: If you are generally fit but have excess fat and lack muscle definition, Emsculpt treatments could be your answer. The treatment triggers ultra-rapid muscle contractions, melting fat beneath your skin, and building muscles.
- BodyFX: BodyFX is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. The device treats pockets of fat on your body, performed in a series of treatments over eight weeks of about ten to fifteen minutes.